Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I am back and have LOTS to say!

Hello people! I am so excited to be back! After many lap top failures and breaking I am finally back up and running!!! I am looking forward to updating ALL of you on what is going on in our lives over here. And I have made notes about things to talk about once I got my blog back up. So get ready because they are coming together starting tomorrow!!
First I wannna say, I have enjoyed the different moms that come into our little crazy support group. The best thing about it, is that we don't judge and we have a group that is a variety of moms. I have had A LOT of new mommy's join my little mommy group.And I love that everyone supports everyone. We are always there for each other, and I look forward to the year to come with all the new mommies in our group.

No comments:

Post a Comment