Sunday, September 22, 2013

Simplicity

Picture from www.glennrandall.com
How I long to just simply live somewhere peaceful and quiet, to just open my back door and let the kids run til they can't run anymore, and to have a large garden and chickens. After living a life of "more stuff the better", fast pace, and money, I have come to realize its not worth it. And now I am striving for living a life of simplicity. 
I have goals in place to make this happen one day, I know it won't be tomorrow, but I just have a desire for peace and the simple life. It could be because I am getting older, as my husband reminds I am approaching 30, but I feel like I have reached the point in my life where I wanna go back to the basics. To not be so busy, not "running out of room", and allowing our children to use their minds for imagination and our words to talk to each other face to face.
Everyday I think of my goals, and everyday I pray. I pray for God's timing and God's plans for our lives as we prepare for a life of simplicity :)

Blessings
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment