Sunday, November 24, 2013

Trim Healthy Mama-Loving it!


So a couple months ago, a friend of mine told me about this book and meal plan (because its NOT a diet, its a life style change).
And I looked into it, kept going back and forth. Is $35 worth it? Does it work? All questions kept going on in my head. 
Finally I decided I am going to do it! I love organic food, making food and doing things from scratch.
I got the first 3 Chapters in and I couldn't agree more with this book! It was speaking to me for sure! I love everything they said, from life as a mom, to even pregnancy advice! This book is made for EVERY stage of life. But the best part is that it is COMMON SENSE eating, its about eating balanced, and about taking out the junk.
I am about a month in and feel a difference, I am a wake a little more, sleep is easier, and I am actually a wake at 6am. I would like to encourage anyone who is looking for something the WHOLE family can join in, and is so easy to follow. THIS IS THE BOOK for you! The $35 is worth it because it comes with the information and cook book in one! I love it, and I hope you will Love it too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment