Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The Sleepless Beauty.

Oh as I write this I am sipping on a big cup of coffee!! My sweet little blessing (who turns 2 in Aug) had us restless all night long. She has been doing so well lately, even survived a trip to Michigan (15-18hrs) without much fussing.
 But last night she seemed restless and really needing mama.
Its funny because I could hear the difference in her cry.  It wasn't the normal "Hey I don't wanna be in here!" cry. It was a "Something was wrong and I need my mama." cry.
This little girl has a vocabulary that is sometimes understandable, and sometimes not so clear. I try and get her to communicate with words, but sometimes she just can't. So I listen to the ques she gives me.
Ever since I had my son people would say listen to their cry, it changes based on their needs. And it does! 3 kids in and you can tell the difference if you listen. There is a hungry, uncomfortable, diaper change, gassy,  stubborn, tantrum, hurt, scared and frustrated cry.
Sometimes even at almost 2 you gotta give up a little of sleep for them. But don't worry, one day the tables will turn :).




Blessings and a cup of coffee,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment