Friday, July 1, 2016

When life isn't rainbows and fluffy cats.

Went to the grocery store today, and if you could see my face as I pushed a cart full if kids and food. People everywhere were rude and not very kind all together.
Scene from Pixar Inside Out

And me repeating "Sit down now"  every 5 mins the entire 5hrs it took me to grocery shop.  My saving grace was the last store. The cashier at Target, was kind and all smiles. Even with my toddler standing on the seat demanding to be out of the cart.
It was the simple act of a smile and a look. That I took as "Hi Mama. It will get better". It wasn't the smoothest drive home, or the 45mins it took me to unload all the groceries. But it was the sarcastic, genuine trying to cheer me up "Well mom, life isn't always rainbows and fluffy cats", comment from my son.
So yes, life isn't always rainbows and fluffy cats lol!!!!
Blessings
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment