Monday, July 11, 2016

Sweet Sleep

"Oh where have you been?" -  me. 

This is my opinion to this amazing book,  I'm on my 5th book for the Postpartum Doula reading list. I wish I had on hand when my youngest was born. It's called "Sweet Sleep, Nighttime and Naptime Strategies for the Breastfeeding Family". 
It has makes me feel like I am doing this correctly. I have never had a baby who was exclusively breastfed, and was as hands on as she was. I had to reach out to other moms because I never knew if I was doing it right. And thank you to the Moms who reassured me,  many-many times.
7/2015

I learned that my sweet little blessing is a "Velcro Baby" and she will pretty much be completely different from my "routine" son, and "Night Owl" daughter. She's not going to be on a set schedule yet, or be willing to lay in a toddler bed and fall asleep.
I highly recommend this to ALL new moms or soon to be mom's. It covers so many things I wish I had. I can't wait to share the information with all the new moms I get to help out with this Postpartum Doula Business :).
Blessings
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment