Saturday, July 9, 2016

Vitamin D, don't mind if I do.

Vanessa loving the sand
 What a great day out on the lake! I got to watch my kids do things that I never would have thought to do at their ages!! One because I don't swim in water I can't see my toes in. And two: I never had that kind of confidence.
Our oldest took the Kayak out, and honestly did better than I do! I can manage to go in circles. He also towed his sister around for us, she wasn't quit able to control her own Kayak, yet.

Kris towing his sister in the Kayak. 
 After they had time out on the lake, we decided to do the "Easy Ski" and we decided to do it with a kayak!! Crazy, but it worked well.
 They did amazing!! All 3 of our kids did it. I genuinely was proud of them. My kids have learned to LOVE the outside and the water.
Karalena showing off! 
They could have stayed outside on the water all day long.  Kris did 2 rounds, Karalena did 4 rounds and Vanessa did like 6 rounds.
Vanessa smiling so BIG!! 
Karalena even Pulled Vanessa in the shallow area on the easy ski.
Once we got home, we all were just fried and tired. So we relaxed a little, and then played Lego Pirate Plank. Which was fun and so entertaining.
It was so nice to have another Saturday to just relax. So get out and enjoy some vitamin D and family time.
Blessings
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment