Saturday, July 2, 2016

Just Breathe.....

So my amazing husband planned a day for us to go to Norfolk Botanical Gardens. At first, I wanted to resisted. One: because I had a to-do list a mile long. And two: because we honestly need to catch up on house and yard work.  But then I said "ok let's go", and it was the most amazing 5hrs ever!
Not a care in the world, we took end of year homeschool photos, and even got an updated family
 photo.
It was a much needed: do nothing, no responsibilities, I even left the house a mess.
The entire day I kept hearing the song "Breathe"  -  By Johnny Diaz.
Chorus:
"Breathe, just breathe
Come and rest at My feet
And be, just be
Chaos calls but all you really need
Is to just breathe"
What a reminder! I hope this weekend you all take a moment to
JUST BREATHE!

Blessings 
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment