Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Oh Baby!

Thanking God for answered Prayers! As many may know we suffered what is considered a chemical pregnancy in Oct/Nov. Which where your body thinks its pregnant, but you really are not. We made a decision to wait and try again after the holiday so there wouldn't be another heart break. And on November 20th 2013, I didn't think I was pregnant, considering we weren't going to try again til after the new year. But thought "oh what the hey! Lets test"... And i was completely shocked when this appeared on the stick. I think I just starred for a while in complete disbelief. This time we kept it a complete secret from the kids, because last time we told them early and had to shatter their hearts.
Our appointment was set for the day before Christmas Eve, and I couldn't wait to see our sweet bean, and to confirm everything was ok. And it was! Everything was perfect, little heartbeat and everything. It was amazing! We told the kids that evening once we got home. They seemed a little shy about reacting til I showed them the Ultrasound, and pointed out there was a heart beat, a head and body. After that moment, they have been excited and amazed about all things.
The most amazing moment about the pregnancy was when my son asked me about what the baby is doing. And I googled a video that is Christian based, that explains a baby's development (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APkV40vUhWs ). And he started to tear up once he saw what a miracle life truly is! He can't wait to meet the baby and feel the baby move. I look forward to what our life will be with 3 beautiful blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment