Friday, September 12, 2014

A Glorious Blessing among the mess

Coming into my 7th week postpartum, I am looking around wondering first: "where did the time go?" second: "how am I still functioning".
I feel like we have been blessed to have such healthy children, but man can it go from 0 to 60 in seconds.
I've had many days where I just sit and think "what did I sign up for?" or the famous "I don't wanna do this anymore! ". But I've been reminded about focusing on my children and embracing the moments I still have with them. I at times look around trying to look pass the mess and love the blessings I have!
There are good days where I feel like superwoman and I can do everything I am suppose to do, then there are days I don't leave the couch because #3 is nursing, cranky or just needing me. 
And it's apart of motherhood, it's a messy, crazy yet an amazing blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment