Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I like to play in the dirt!

 I can see it!
 I can feel it! 
My hands are dying to get in the dirt!!! 




The first real true sign of Spring arrived in my front garden today! A bird nest! I've been seeing my bulbs pop up, and I knew where close, but now its official. A bird beak-crafted (haha play on words) a warm comfy nest. Which means babies, which means spring!

Kids are excited, warm weather means hours of fun outside, soaking up vitaminD and running all their little energy out. I am excited because that mean BARE FEET IN THE GRASS! And fresh veggies, flowers blooming AND landscaping! 
"Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food." Genesis 1:29
Oh yes I can NOT wait any longer!
I use to be a snow-winter lover, but ever since I discovered the joys of gardening. The TRUE beauty in what God created for us to enjoy I love Spring...
"The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good." Genesis 1:12
 I am still a fall girl, but I love some spring. Summer I can take it or leave it. But make Spring and Fall year round with 1-3days of snow and I would be in heaven. But til March, I will have to continue to plan, dream and save up!
Blessings
Tina





No comments:

Post a Comment