Monday, January 7, 2013

Marilyn Monroe In Me!!

Dec 2010 - Heaviest I've been
Oh 2013 brings so many "Goals" to mind... But the one that has been on my list for about 4yrs now is lose weight! But each time I set this goal my excuse have been working full time, pregnancy and just lazy! But this year I AM TIRED OF EXCUSES! I have cleared my schedule for 3 months so i can focus on the GYM, ME and MY FAMILY! I have struggled with weight for 4 yrs since my son was born. I worked full time and had NO time to eat healthy because I over loaded myself. I planned too much in my days, and I didn't sleep well.  I am going to be honest right here... I tipped the scales at 250lb after my daughters birth Nov 2010, and I have lost 14-18lbs since then. And since Dec 2012 I put 4lbs on because of the holidays and sickness.
Me today 1-7-13
I was always compared to Marilyn Monroe, because I wasn't perfect skinny, but I was curvy and healthy! I have always had the attitude you are as sexy as you feel! I can rock SEXY no matter how you look! But I wasn't feeling sexy after my daughter was born. I was heavy and I knew it, and I found it hard to feel wanted. But my husband always reassured me I was sexy to him. Once I joined the YMCA in January 2011, I started working out. And things where moving and grooving! Then ear infections, coughing, flu and stomach bugs happened from March-June... We took most of the summer off (BIG NO NO). And I restarted in September with a friend. ! I felt confident, sexy and saw the change happening! And I found the Marilyn in me
May 2006 - My goal 
So starting TODAY JANUARY 7TH 2013 I am starting a new schedule and plan! And I am praying that I can go from what I am today, to what I was on our cruise 2006.
With God and my husband in my corner I know I can!

 
I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Phil 4:13


2 comments:

  1. You words are inspiring Christina! We are starting fresh today for a healthier lifestyle too! Praying for a productive 2013:)! YOU CAN DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mala :) Good luck, and will be praying for you guys as well!

    ReplyDelete