Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Getting down and dirty!

 You know its a good day when you wake up, eat breakfast and getting dirty!

After my first week homeschooling, I knew I needed a refreshing God moment!

I need to feel the dirt between my toes, and I needed to dig in there! I had a blast just being me and gardening in God's creation!

"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." Romans 12:2



 I dug, I pulled, I mixed and I planted in God's Earth, and it was awesome!
I felt calm and relaxed, and renewed!!!
I saw my flowers that I brought back to life, and rearranged in the garden. I saw my morning glory in full bloom.
Then I worked in the veggie garden. I pulled and harvested the last cucumber, then planted Romain lettuce.
I pulled 4 tomatoes, 16 banana peppers, and 3 bell peppers! I couldn't thank God enough for all these FRESH veggies!

I can't thank God enough for that renewing Spirit he gave me, while in the Garden!

I encourage you to dig in, get dirty & get renewed,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment