Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Embracing Imperfection


What in your life is perfect? 

Perfect house, husband, kids, job, your week, body?
 What are you struggling with just letting be imperfect? 




My friend (Mala, she has a small business called Aunt Molly's Big Fat Bag) made this bracelet a few months back and I felt like God was showing me. Telling me that I didn't let go still.

 And I told her as soon as she perfected it let me know! I need this constant reminder. Because I struggle with Embracing Imperfection. And since this past Sunday (July 5th) I have worn it every day, it has helped me so much. I have stopped and prayed when the kids didn't listen, I have smiled when my baby wanted to be held instead of playing. And the biggest thing I let my kids bring out every craft item to craft with! And I just let them do, I didn't micro mange or freak out because stickers where all over the floor. 


I am slowly learning to embrace a messy house, a pile of laundry, and fussy baby who just wants me. And I am not perfect at it, but coming around to what God has in store for my imperfections!

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment