Monday, July 6, 2015

Where have you been?


When people ask me "Why haven't you been blogging?"
I simply say "I'm a mom".... that should be all that needs to explain why, or so you think huh? *Insert sarcasm*

I'm JUST a mom of 3, just a homeschooling, stay at home, live in maid, mom of 3.

A mom of a 7yr old that asks 1001 questions in the first 5 mins of his feet hitting the floor, a 4.5yr old who insist on being the baby yet a big girl, and a now 11mth old who destroys the house in 10 secs if left to her own, as well as hates being left a lone (please read this blog to understand her). BUT I love it, and I chose to be mom and wife first. Now that sleep has finally come our way, I feel like I can finally get back to blogging! So I am going to try and commit to blogging as often as I can.

Because LIFE is NEVER boring over here in CRAZY TOWN!!!

Blessings,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment