Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It was like a dream :)

 So today we played outside at the park for an amazing 5hrs! It was amazing.. the warm weather and the beautiful leaves falling everywhere!
Oh it was like a dream...
 Sitting on a rock, wind blowing, leaves falling, and sunshining. 
Seeing all the amazing colors around us.. how often do we ignore all the beauty because we are too busy? The Earth, the colors of the Earth, the Sunshine, and the air. Everyday He paints a new picture in the sky, the plants of the Earth.



For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones ordominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. ~Col 1:16








The kids running around screaming out of laughter and joy. And to see them getting so worn out they fall asleep in the car!

I took the day to enjoy all that is around us. I was like a breath of fresh air. Loved every minute of it, and so did the kids. Kris explained to me that we should do this more often, and I agree 100%!








I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.~3 John 1:4



No comments:

Post a Comment