Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Jesus, THE I AM

Have you ever sat there in wonder about how to approach Jesus in prayer? Or wonder what do I say because I have so much to say? I have, today actually and I just started naming the names of Jesus. I didn't know what to say this morning, I had a lot of my heart, and when I started saying the names of Jesus I realized

HE IS THE ALL KNOWING,
THE GREAT I AM!

I don't have to worry about what I am saying. I might be just saying names, but Jesus is hearing all the paragraphs my heart is feeling. And how amazing is that? As I am going through my head about this topic I keep hearing the song "Great I am", it talks about demons fleeing at the sound of HIS name, and Mountains shake when before HIM! 
   I can't even grasp the POWER of just saying

JESUS, LORD, MORNING STAR, 
ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE WAY, OUR PROTECTION! 

I hope you find comfort in the one true comforter, and go to HIM even if you don't know what to say, how to say it. Even if you are just sitting in silence. Know that he is All Knowing.


"But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. O my Strength, I sing praise to you; you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God." Psalm 59:16-17


Blessings
Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment