Friday, August 10, 2012

Baby Fever

I am in the most difficult place a woman with baby fever could be. I want one more, but hubby is good with 2. I am very respectful of his decision, but won't give up hope. That is God wants us to have more He will make way! And a lot of people have ask why I would want more. Here is my answer, ever since I was a nanny to 3 wonderful kids, I wanted 3 children of my own. And then when I had my own, I loved being pregnant, and labor wasn't too bad either. But its more than just pregnancy and having a lot of children. Its the fact that my kids are amazing little people, and I love them so much. They bring so much to my life I could never describe.
 But the most important reason is my husband. He is such an amazing Father to my children. The leadership and the dedication to provide and raise our children, just amazes me. To watch him day in and day out, just makes me want more with him. And see what we together (with God) have made, with creating 2 beautiful children, but also raising well behaved, strong Christian children. I don't want surplus children because its the "cool thing" to do (as some has so rudely pointed out), I want children because its God's reward to us as husband and wife. To have a heritage to pass down to our children of a family that is based on Christ, loving and happy. 
"Children are a heritage from the Lord,
    offspring a reward from him.
 Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
    are children born in one’s youth.
 Blessed is the man
    whose quiver is full of them."
Psalms 127:3-5
Blessing
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment