Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Little Person BIG voice!

On our way home, my kids asked for Veggie Tales. And we drove home, enjoying listening to my children singing Veggie Tales. God just amazes me more and more, the older my children get. My son from the back of the seat gave the speech to me.

Mom, do you know why God is awesome? Because he can anything! And he loves from far far far away, and protects like he's here on Earth! He will protect us from everything, the dark... thunderstorms... bad dreams... and anything we fear. Isn't he awesome!"
I mean wow, from the mouth of children. I love the fact that my son, has voice that he wants heard! But the most important thing, he seemed to be speaking straight to my heart. From a little person came a BIG voice.. God's voice. I love this!
                                                                                                                                                Blessings
                                                                                                                                                        Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment