Friday, August 24, 2012

I can train to be a Warrior of GOD

Kris has been working hard to earn his "God's Armor", and he decided to give up his train table to buy the "God's Armor"... As he explained to the lady in the check out,  
"I sold my train table so I could buy the God Armor so I can train to be a Warrior of God."
He's ready to go from a Knight and Shinning Armor to be a Warrior of God. I don't know if it is possible to be more proud of my son than I already am :)
To know that my son is already aware of  the importance of Heaven treasures :) and is desiring to work towards earning his treasures.
I love the eagerness my son has to know God, and become closer to him
 
“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21

Blessings
Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment