Monday, August 20, 2012

Her arms are strong...

Every morning I wake to a list of things to do, and no matter what I feel waking up, it is my job to complete the task at hand. God designed us women to take on multiple tasks and to take care of our family. I know its a hard job, but God designed us with strong arms to accomplish the task.
"She sets about her work vigorously;
    her arms are strong for her tasks."
Proverbs 31:17
I love when people ask me when do I find time in my day to complete everything, it is simple... I don't sit ( laughing ) or nap. I plan out my task either the night before or in my head as I sleep. I know it sounds crazy but when I sleep I work out schedules, Sunday outfits and basically everything else. My normal schedule is when I wake, I set all activities to God. I ask him for the strength, energy and time to complete all items set ahead.

"I can do all this through him who gives me strength."~Philippians 4:13

With out Christ guiding each and every moment it seems impossible to get things done. And there are moments where in my mind I have plans set ahead, but God takes me on a detour for relaxation and moments to reflect on my week. Sometimes I fight him, but then I am reminded:

“Be still, and know that I am God;"~Psalms 46:10
After turning all things to Christ, I start with the list. I try to take the morning to spend with my kids. Because out of all things, my kids come first! Then if they are playing independently, I try and knock out something small and simple. After lunch/play date/family time I start with the BIG items on the list at nap/quiet time. I usual keep going til its all done, and then from there the evening takes over. Gym/Dinner, bath, play time, bed time. Now just because the kids go to bed, don't mean its bed time for me some times. I try and work as fast so I can spend time with my husband. As he is just important!
I hope this all inspired you to continue to feel STRONG and CONFIDENT because God Designed you to be strong for the task ahead!


Blessings
Tina








No comments:

Post a Comment