Monday, August 6, 2012

Swap til you drop!

SWAP TIL YOU DROP!

And boy did we do that on Saturday!

This was an amazing set up! The vendors where amazingly kind, helpful, full of FREEBIES and amazing items in the swag bags!

I went there with the stock pile in mind, grab what you can and get out! It is a packed house! But it turned into fellowship with grab what you can! Moms helping moms out with sizing the "next size" sizing and helping find what they are looking for! My son is so oddly sized, it was hard looking at first, he's a 3T pants and 5T top (sometimes Small) and a mom stopped her shopping to help me out! I mean to stop grabbing basically FREE clothes to help a mom out. That was awesome!
And the staff there was amazing, pointing out boxes and bags not hung up (because there was so much out already) before you walked out. I don't I could ask for a better "shopping" experience!
I am so looking forward to the next one! 
Start boxing kids clothes and shoes now and come out and join us!

Blessings
Tina

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you were able to come, tina! you are a blessing to us in your positive and uplifting blog posts! :)

    ReplyDelete