Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hello World!!!

       "Her children arise and call her blessed;
    her husband also, and he praises her: 
 “Many women do noble things,
    but you surpass them all.” "
                                                                       Proverbs 31:28-29  <3

 As I sat and talked with my husband, talking about our children and play dates.. I jokingly stated I should write a book about motherhood, he said "Why not try a blog first, and go from there"... so as any other wife and mother would do I said "I'll pray about it, but that's a great idea!" So here it is! All the ups and downs of a mother.. with a little laughter, a little advice and a great deal of Godly lead wisdom! I hope you enjoy and find comfort in knowing that at one point in time we all struggle, and we all succeed at motherhood. Its a tough job but we where designed by God to be a mother!
 
"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when
 her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world."
                                                                                             John 16:21




1 comment: