Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Silbing

Love your sibling!

I know the feeling!
So starting about a month ago, I got tired of saying "Love each other", "Play nice" and "You are to share you two!". I didn't understand WHY they can play well with others but not their own sibling! So I talked to a good friend, and she recommended a BOOT CAMP style sibling love. You can't have play dates til you learn to love and respect each other, and you stay home for awhile reinforcing good behavior towards each other. And it really started helping... I saw a great change in the kids behavior. They stopped with the fighting... they still have normal fights but nothing like they use to. Now life no by no means perfect, I would be lying if I said it was perfect! But it has improved A LOT! And anyone who is struggling I highly recommend this method. Its annoying to no end, dealing with it all, but the out come is amazing! Please feel free to comment or comment your successful tips!
 In the end worth it!!!




"Show proper respect to everyone" 1st Peter 2:17







No comments:

Post a Comment