Saturday, May 26, 2012

Natural living isnt that scary!

So I decided to try and start going ALL natural, nothing pre-made and having names I can pronounce in my food, body washes (quick shout out to Wendy Childress who makes ALL natural soap, that goes to a mission in Columbia  www.lavameclean.com) and now laundry soap. This has been a little nervous for me because I am very sensitive and BUT I decided to go for it! And it was fun... let me tell you to know that your hands made something that your WHOLE family will use was FUN! So here is what you will need:
 1- 4 lb 12 oz box Borax (2.15 kg or 76 oz) found in the detergent isle
1 - 4 lb box Arm & Hammer Baking Soda (1.81 kg) found in the cooking isle
1- box Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda 55 oz (3 lb 7 oz) I had to order via Amazon
3 bars of Octagon All Purpose Soap found in the detergent isle at Food Lion
1- 5 gal bucket & Trash bag to mix ingredients
1 - 2gal container to store the final product
Line the 5 gal bucket with a trash bag. Then grate the bars of soap, add all ingredients then mix all together.
                                                                   
                                                                                       
Once finished this my final product!
 That's it! Simple isn't it! Then you can decorate your jar any way YOU want!
  This uses 1-tbsp to 2-tbsp a load!
http://beingcreativetokeepmysanity.blogspot.com/2010/11/homemade-laundry-soap.html
 above is the link in which I got this from! "Give credit where credit is do!"
Blessings, Tina Bein

No comments:

Post a Comment