Thursday, July 19, 2012

Between me and God!

I know its blurry but was so perfect
So for about a month, we have praise time in our home, that's when all toys are put away and TV is off. The only thing going is music, and me and the children are dancing, lifting our hands to God. I have tried over and over to get a video of my kids doing it. But every time I do, the beep sound it makes, distracts my 4yr old to act goofy and my almost 2yr old to stop mid moment to just stand there. I've even tried pictures but the camera is too slow to get it before she sees. This moment is so precious! Its these moments that they do between God and them. The time they get to praise God for everything they feel like having. At such a young age, they understand the relationship with God is something between them and God.

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him."Matthew 6:5-8
Blessings
Tina

2 comments: