Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Special moment on a special day!

Almost can't believe that TODAY my Husband turns 30 and my mom celebrates her birthday too!! (I knew the day I found out they shared a birthday he was a keeper!)
This is a big moment they say in birthday years, for my hubby! But I am so blessed, to know and be married to a wonderful person! I can't say Thank you enough to his parents for bringing him into this world...  He has become an amazing Father, husband and friend! I know I pick on him for turning 30, but I am so proud of the man he has become! And I smile ear to ear when I say that I am his wife. I could not be prouder to stand beside him, and to be his partner.

I first met him when he was 19yrs old and just starting in the Marines, and he was still a young guy who loved cars, toys, and just being a guy! And as we started on our journey of dating, I saw my husband go from a young man to a Man of God. We have shared every moment together, from when we became 1 all the way to when he held our first born. He then went from just being Kevin to a dad, and protector! He has been an amazing active figure in their life, and has not missed a beat. I am so blessed to be a part of this moment with him!! And I look forward to seeing so many MORE moments with him :)
I love you and I hope you are having an amazing day!
Blessings
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment