Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My eyes for my husband only!

So this blog my offend many, but I have to blog about this. Its been pressed upon my heart with many people asking "Are you going to see Magic Mike?" My answer is NO! Because I feel that it is not right as a Christian and as a WIFE, to go watch male strippers on TV (or in person for that matter).
" But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman (men in our case) with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart." Matthew 5:28
When I took my vows to my husband, "I, Christina, take you Kevin, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; and I promise to be faithful to you until death parts us." in that I stated that I am HIS and He is MINE. " Being Faithful means PHYSICAL & EMOTIONAL. EYES are physical part, seeing other men stripping is just as bad as cheating sexually and LUST, to come home from being turning on by watching men is not right. Because are we really thinking of our husbands in the moment? No, lets be honest you probably wont be. And that is wrong! Your eyes, heart and emotions should ONLY be for your husbands!
  " But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband.  The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife.  Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control." 1st Corinthians 7:2-6
 

So I encourage you to KEEP YOUR EYES ONLY FOR HIM, YOUR HUSBANDS!
    " Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous." Hebrews 13:4


Blessings
Tina

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking a stand and writing about this Tina. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thanks everyone! It was something I felt strongly about, and it kept weighing on my heart as I thought of the next blog. And my heart kept leading to this topic! And I so happy that I did, bc a few friends noted the scriptures to mediate on and focus.. now I pray they do the same and take a stand and say "My eyes are only for my husband!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully put! Your husband is a Blessed man to have a wife who understands, and lives by, the vows we make in marriage. What an example for today's young ladies as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. I was asked if I wanted to go see it and I could honestly answer that I had absolutely no desire to do so. In a word....eeeeewwwwwww!

    ReplyDelete