Wednesday, July 25, 2012

you're all that I see

Running on the elliptical, feeling like I'm going to fall out (Its been almost a week), and here comes a song that I haven't heard in awhile on my MP3 player..
"My Angel without wings" by Unwritten Law
 looking into your eyes
  i see all i want to be 
i don't want it to end 
if i could only put to words the way i see you  
i only know i have an angel with me now
and when i fall asleep  
you're all that i see 
you're in my thoughts 
and all of my prayers  
i wish i could be all that you mean to me
my angel without wings my angel
i wish you could see 
all that you mean to me 
but i can never find the words to tell you
and when i fall asleep  
you're all that i see 
you're in my thoughts  
and all of my prayers  
i wish i could be  
all that you mean to me 
and when i fall asleep 
you're all that i see  
you're in my thoughts 
and all of my prayers 
i wish i could be all that you mean to me my angel without wings
It's a song a long time ago, my husband told me, this was my song when we where dating... And for it to come on at that moment made pushing through that much easier!
Small things like that he does makes me smile. I mean it is something so simple as sneaking songs in a MP3 player so special, and means the world to me.
He means the world to me, 8 yrs later and he still has a way to make my heart skip a beat

No comments:

Post a Comment