Friday, July 6, 2012

To cloth or not to cloth...

So as I sit and think about all the diapers I've bought, and disposed of... I started to think if we have #3 I'd like to cloth diaper this round. And everything comes up about cloth diapers. I feel God saying "yes" to this idea...
I have tons of mommies that are doing it, and tons of 'experience' mommy friends who can offer advice and tips. But what holds me back? $$ money $$ its expensive to start up when I am about to potty train my youngest, and we don't know if #3 is in site at all. So as I confess this is see a link: http://www.diaperjunction.com/7612-FYSF-Kiwi-Pie-Fitted-Diaper-Thirsties-Duo-Wrap_b_379.html?fwcc=1&fwcl=1&fwl for a contest to win a cloth diaper... And I think cool I'll enter and see if I win! So now all I gotta do.is win :-) prayers up!

LETS GO CLOTH DIAPERS!!!
BLESSING
TINA

No comments:

Post a Comment