Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Schedule, schedule!

Have you ever had a moment in prayer where you pray and pray for something, and something else happens that you never saw coming, and it was twice as nice as you planned!? Or have you prayed for a song to play and another one played and it spoke louder than ever to your heart! 
Its called GOD'S PLAN!
  “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
I have learned that no matter what I plan, what I see fit it doesn't matter when it comes to God's plan. I see and hear all over the place (and I have been guilty of it) "Nothing is working out for me today!" "I just wish something I plan would go right!"... And here's my question, have you given it to God yet? No, well there's your problem... Point blank! And I do stop and ask myself that too so, I'm not pointing fingers :) I do point at myself too...
“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.” Psalm 32:8 (NIV)
It is written in scripture that HE is the way, he knows what is meant for you... He created you, from inside and out, don't you think he would know what your days hold? What your life is meant for? As mom's we know how important it is to keep schedules and plan all the family's day and weekends, but do we STOP and ask GOD? I have been guilty of just planning my family's days without consulting God. And then I discovered I was stressed! I was over loaded and nothing was going right! And when I stopped scheduling and let God schedule, things have gone from crazy to amazing! Our family has more time together, more fun and no one is stretch for time. I love it!
So I encourage you STOP, pray, and refocus your schedule and your family's schedule! Let God take hold, and let him lead you into JOY and PEACE!
Blessings
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment