Friday, July 6, 2012

David Did Dance

Karalena at 10mths praising during breakfast
Oh what a true statement! Today was a day I'd want to stay in bed and sleep through. It started out to with struggles of HEAT, CHILDREN, and Grocery shopping. God showed me the most BEAUTIFUL thing ever!
MY CHILDREN DANCING FOR THE LORD!
True honest, amazing worship for God!!
Let them praise his name with dancing, making melody to him with tambourine and lyre! Psalm 149:3 ESV

And the only thing I could think of was the scripture "David did dance", he danced with all his might for God & before God. And our children with arms raised, and voices as off key as possible singing in worship! And with smiles and giggles going around, I saw the pure joy of children. I saw that God can turn any sorrow, any bad day into simple joy! I thank God, in that moment for turning my hard day into a moment of worship. He makes everything new, he is the ONE TRUE GOD who care for his children, in every moment. And I thank HIM for every moment that I see my children take part in worship and singing to God.

"And David danced before the Lord with all his might. And David was wearing a linen ephod."
~ 2 Samuel 6:14 ESV
 Blessings
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment