Friday, July 13, 2012

Notes into a book...

Picture from Page1book.com
So, I've come to a time where I have enough Notes made, stored and running out my ears. I think I am ready to write a book. With so much support from my husband I think almost ready! But my mind keeps saying "I just don't know if I am". I guess we shall see who wins this battle!! LOL
I figured I would just start writing like I am talking to a friend, or blogging. And let it go from there. I know I will have help to straighten my ideas and concepts out. But the two basic concepts, is my Life as a wife and parent with advice with parenting, which are all from a biblical stand point. Or just parenting from a biblical standpoint. Still deciding... And I've started thinking of titles, but nothing concrete yet...
But I do ask for prayer, and any helpful tips along the way! This should be a very interesting turn of events!

Blessings
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment