Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ultimate work out buddy!

Oh how do I describe this idea I have running through my head! But there are not words I can really come up with. I have been blessed to be married to the strongest cheerleader on my team during the battle of losing weight. He's mean when he needs to be and encouraging when he needs to be. He knows how to push, and how "in my face" he needs to be. He is the one who God designed just for me, to be my encourager and leader.
It has not been the easiest road, I've had some emotional issues with fighting against my husband. Being mad because he made me eat a salad when I wanted loaded nachos. But at the same time I have been so encouraged to keep it up. Since I have decided to let God and him lead me in this weight loss, I have successfully lost 3lbs in a wk. It has been the biggest weight loss since we start in January 2012. I found this picture on MyFitness Pal, and I loved it! I edited it a little due to language. But this is the basic:

You don't get it by
STARING
You don't get it by
WISHING
You don't get it by
DROOLING
You don't get it by
HOPING
You don't get it
EASY
You get it by
Getting off your Butt
working for it
every second
of every day
Of your life! 
~Nike
And while that is a great quote, I felt that maybe something else should be represented. The one that gets me through everything! God's word.. God's Promise, and GODS ENCOURAGEMENT!
 "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power." 
Ephesians 6:10
 "Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;" 1st Cor 6:19

Blessing 
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment