Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Blessing everyone should experience!

To laugh and run around with kids is a blessing everyone should experience! 

Oh, how great would it be if everyday would be a walk in a park, or a sprint in the field, a lap around the pool and most important giggle while laying in the grass! Sounds like a dream doesn't it? It does some days, but it is also is my reality! I get the enjoyment of watching my children grow, giggle and run! I love every moment I get. Every second isn't perfect, but most of them are. I believe everyone should get that chance to see it first hand! Get out and leave the house, and let them be FREE.... Let them show you their level of fun! Even sit in the dirt, and see things as they do! Picnic in the sun and look around, see the day as it is at the moment, not what you have to do when you get home! Become a child again with your child!

"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." ~Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment