Thursday, June 14, 2012

Coupons and Searching

My part time job besides being a mom, is to clip, and organize coupons. Then search for the best deals based on our meal plans for those 2 weeks. It does sometimes feel like a game, how much can I save. I find my inspiration from Proverbs 31:16 knowing that even in the Bible! It states to "Consider" search for the best deals and foods for your family!    


 "She is like the merchant ships,
    bringing her food from afar.  
She gets up while it is still night;
    she provides food for her family
    and portions for her female servants.
 She considers a field and buys it;
    out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
 
She sets about her work vigorously; 
 her arms are strong for her tasks."
                                                                                        Proverbs 31: 14-17
 Coupons is what I do! A lot of people ask why do I do it? Because I don't have $400-$500 to spend on groceries without them... you laugh but its the truth!

Sample of what a normal run looks like
When I coupon, I like doing the binder system, it organizes coupons and makes it easier to find your coupons! I love it... Soon I will be posting a posting about how to make your own binder for coupons.

THE BINDER
Organized by Category


The inside

No comments:

Post a Comment