Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Designed to Praise

 "Sing to the Lord a new song,
    for he has done marvelous things;
his right hand and his holy arm
    have worked salvation for him." Psalm 98:1
 So tonight we did our weekly Guitar lesson with Sam. And I was filled with joy! I love PRAISING and just singing to the TOP OF MY LUNGS! And to learn how to play guitar, with Praise and Worship as our text book. I love how music is the source of our Praising and Worship to the ONE TRUE GOD! And I find it amazing how Songs just speak to the heart of ALL men!

"He is your praise and He is your God, who has done these great and awesome things for you which your eyes have seen ..." Deut 10:21.
And if you think about how we are designed to Sing PRAISE and WORSHIP to him in ALL THINGS! If you look at the bible and see how many time the word PRAISE is in the bible, over 300 times! That tells me that I was designed to worship, designed to sing praise to the KING OF KINGS. And I can't wait to know how to play to lead my children in Praise and Worship while we home school, or while we are out camping or playing outdoors.

 "Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the nations, and I will sing praises to Your name" 2 Sam 22:50.

" I will give thanks to the LORD according to His righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High" Psalm 7:17.

" Be exalted, O LORD, in Your strength; we will sing and praise Your power" Psalm 21:13.

No comments:

Post a Comment