Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wonderfully Made!

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Ps 139:14
Do you know that are made in the imagine of God? That God handcrafted you from nothing to something!? And when you see your self, pre-baby, post baby or even in teen years do you see beauty above all else?  Incase no one told you "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND MADE IN THE IMAGINE OF GOD!"
                                                    
I personally have struggled with this myself... I never saw beauty in me post baby, I had deep DARK stretch marks, and A LOT of extra baby weight, and the worst was my son was so large (10lbs at birth) he detached top layer of my stomach muscle above my belly button so after all that I have a flabby belly. It took an emotional toll on myself because to me I was fat and now have an ugly belly! I stuggled to lose weight and just wished losing weight was so easy for me.
After a while, I started dropping weight (5lbs) and got pregnant with my daughter, that just set that dream to impossible. I gained weight in EVERY part of my body! I couldnt win for ANYTHING! After my daughter was born, and I got medically cleared I told my husband that I am done! We are getting a gym membership and working out! Through it all my husband has continued to reinforce with positive comments and encouraging my journey!
Jan-April, I would lose, gain, lose, gain! Thought I was going crazy! Never felt like I could lose weight only gain. Then I discovered Zumba, and a group of friends that encouraged beauty from the inside. And I am still working on it, but most important its all about ATTITUDE! You feel sexy you are sexy, you feel beautiful you are beautiful! The instructor said it the best "Check the ego and self doubt at the door, because in here WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!" And it has been helping so much! My body gets confused because its not the same routine over and over... and I love it!
But just remember You ARE CREATED BEAUTIFUL! You can always get healthy but you started out beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment