Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My First born Kristopher


Kristopher Nathaniel Bein 10lbs 21in born 6/6/08 @ 7:22am

In this picture is when Kris was first born 4yrs ago... And I remember every moment of the day I said "I am done! Please get him out today!" and when I struggled to let them do a C-Section after 18hrs of labor and 2hrs of pushing, and when I finally saw a beautiful 10lb butter ball we call "Kristopher Nathaniel". I will always remember his beautiful face as if it happened yesterday! This day is when we stepped from becoming us 2 to us 3. And he has done amazing things in our lives, we've learned to become ONE person as husband and wife, and ONE parental unit. He also sparked a fire deep down in my heart of "love like a child" "act like a goof and not care" and most important "A Child of God". He has shown me so many things!!! He's not afraid to care for someone, and be friend someone. He can be a BIG goof and mindful all at once. And PRAISE JESUS like no one else! He has this awesome heart for others, compassion like Ive never seen in someone so young! He loves everyone and everything! I love him and thankful everyday that I am his mom :)



No comments:

Post a Comment