Friday, June 22, 2012

Not afraid to spread GOD's message!

Little Preacher Man
 Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. ~Proverbs 22:6 ESV
 Went to the mall today, not paying attention to what my son was saying, I thought he was yelling about him turning 4 or something that he likes, as usual. But as I payed more attention to the words coming out of my 4yr old, I QUICKLY realized he was preaching. He was preaching at his level of understanding! And my heart skipped a beat, to see my son NOT AFRAID & NOT WORRIED, just preaching what he knew to be true! I love it :-)
This is what he preached:
"ATTENTION EVERYONE... LIGHT God created it, DARK God created it, EVERY-THING God created, He even created people to make Cars! Thank you!"
He loves to talk about how God created EVERYTHING. Even if you say no God didn't create that, he will quickly say "But created people to make it". He knows God is in work in EVERYTHING we see, touch and use. I love the hearts of children, they grasp the things we adults have a hard time grasping :)

 "People were bringing little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them, but the disciples rebuked them. When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”  And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them. ~Mark 10:13-16 NIV

Blessings,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment