Friday, June 8, 2012

Blessings beyond words!

I was laying Kris down for bed, and I was watching him clean before heading to bed last night and I was in awe of God's Blessing. I saw a little boy (no longer baby) clean his room and do as instructed with out complaint. I thought back to when we first changed from crib to toddler bedding, and he just wanted his NuNu (blanket) Lightening McQueen and Cars theme, then it was still NuNu, and Hot Wheels and Cars, then Air Planes, Cars, and Hot Wheels... Now its ALL SUPER HERO'S with Hot Wheels, and Cars, with NuNu still as the bed accessory. I don't know where the time went, but I just see him as my little baby who grew up! And I can't but feel this proud, emotional, and calming feels all at once. I can't imagine the day I see him graduate and get married the emotional feelings then! I am blessed to be a mother, and to be called Mom, mommy, mama, and newest addition to names Ma!

Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.~ Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment