Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Through the storm comes BEAUTY!

Beauty in everything!
 After a beautiful day at Botanical Gardens, I couldn't help but think "WOW!". As we pulled into a song played on Klove: "Redeemed" by Big Daddy Weave and it was like God saying listen and watch! I saw all the creation, the sunshine, the GREEN TRESS, the beautiful butterflies flying around. The breeze blowing and it was so perfect! It was like God surrounding me today! After the storm yesterday and the heat all week to be welcomed with such beauty!
 I wanted to shout 

"I am REDEEMED!"

Kris and Lena discovering flowers
 I can't imagine a more accurate word to say! I have been freed from long couple weeks! And to feel him say I am here! 
I watched watched my children run, play, discover and soak up the sun! And we got to experience it together as a family! Then on the way home the song played again, but this time my 4yr old was singing! And my heart skipped a beat to hear my son singing "You're not done with me yet" clear as anything. 




Beautiful Creation

 "I am redeemed, You set me free
So I’ll shake off theses heavy chains
Wipe away every stain now I’m not who I used to be
I am redeemed

All my life I have been called unworthy
Named by the voice of my shame and regret
But when I hear You whisper, “Child lift up your head”
I remember oh God, You’re not done with me yet"

Butterfly house at Norfolk Botanical Gardens


Beauty is all around us, God's promise is all around us! All we have to do is lift up our head and see him...

"Dear God I hear you, I see you and I thank you for FREEING me!"







Blessings,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment