Friday, June 15, 2012

She's not mean she just loves us!

YOU'RE A MEAN MOMMY! I know Thanks! 
SOURCE: http://www.jakheath.com
Yes I am mean because I don't give into every little cry, yes I mean because I expect certain things from my children, and yes I am mean because I am not afraid to spank my child. Shocking isn't it? That I can look a stranger in the eye and say "Yes thank you I am a mean mommy" and not even feel the least embarrassed about it! I laugh when I hear people say somethings like "If you spank them you're hindering their development or crushing their spirits".. No I am teaching them that world doesn't give them everything they want because cry, or act a fool. I am teaching them that the world has rules and so do I. I don't by ANY MEANS beat my children, or spank them for the little things, they only receive a spanking for PURE disobedience and tantrums out in public OR screaming throw yourself on the floor tantrums.
" For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it." Hebrews 12:11
 I am very proud of my children, because I very rarely have to spank them, and I very rarely need to discipline when out in public. I don't fear going to the grocery store or out to eat with my children because I know they understand the standard I have set for them. And my children also know you embarrass me I will surely be having a conversation that you don't wanna have with me in the bath room! So yes I am a "Mean Mommy"... but as my son Kris told a lady today "She's not mean she just loves us!"

No comments:

Post a Comment