Friday, June 1, 2012

Mommy Time!




Source: http://pamperspective.blogspot.com/2010/04/home-alone.html
Oh how lovely is it when its quiet, the house is clean, and the lights are dim and there's nothing but you and God! It's the time I take to reflect on the days activity, and I take time to spend with God. The other night I got an early shower, and just relaxed :) it was so nice to finally have a moment of ME!
How often do we take that moment, to be us? Without guilt or the second voice of "The to do list" playing over and over while you try to relax? I am guilty of letting the to do list ruin quiet moments of peace. I try to over and over to quiet it, but it sometimes always seem to win. I always feel guilty just relaxing when there is always something to do in my house!
But I have discovered if I change my schedule around a little each day I can fit the to do list AND Quiet time for me. And if I took a time of my quiet time to focus on me and God's relationship.
Even if your time is something as simple as enjoying Sun and Sand A LONE... a massage to relax tension, or a walk in the grass and seeing God's green creations, or just feeling the wind blowing in your hair while you PRAISE the creator of all beautiful things! Any way, ENJOY YOU TIME! Take that moment to keep your mind and spirit on track!
 


 
“Be still, and know that I am God;" Ps 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment